Sunday, September 5, 2010

How This Will Work

Actually I have no idea.
I will attempt to blog daily - thoughts on the books I'm reading/listening to at the time and how the book(s) affect my daily life.
I'll warn you, gentle reader, that I am an eclectic sort. I'll read almost anything that looks interesting and in almost any genre. I do get on "kicks" and archeological thrillers seem to be my latest. However, I'm also a member of a book club and I don't get to pick the books, so there should be some diversity.

Since it's September and I started writing down titles and thoughts in July. I'll start with one post to cover July and one to cover August. Then we'll swing into September.

I enjoy cooking and may one day do some of Julia's recipes but reading is my passion, closely followed by writing, and I think writing about books and how what I'm reading is shaping my life is more interesting that whipping up a fondue. No offense to cookbook authors everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment