Saturday, October 16, 2010

Total So Far...

I've finished Dismissed with Prejudice and I'm almost half-way through Rot and Ruin and Henry Perez's Mourn the Living (another mystery - this one about a serial killer with a reporter as the protagonist). I'll probably finish both tomorrow (and soon I'll be finished listening to Hellgate), but as of now, my total is 25 books read/listened to.
I've also read half of Morgan's manuscript: Somewhere in Space and Time.
Coming up will be The Swan Thieves, Riptide and Wolf Manor.
I also have Muhammad by Deepak Chopra waiting on my Kindle.
And, of course, I'm also re-reading Dracula...it's just that time of year.

A note about Jonathan Maberry's Rot and Ruin: it reminds me of the Hunger Games; an apocalyptic setting with a area of land designated dangerous. IN R&R by 15 everyone has to have a part time job or gets a decrease in rations. In HG, there is a lottery for participants in the "games" for food. I hope to read a YA novel with a happier future...oh, wait...no drama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment