Sunday, November 21, 2010

Still Reading...While Writing

I just finished tow very different mysteries:
Murder on the Cliffs - book with a famous amateur detective: Daphne DuMaurier and so set at the end of World War I
Stop Me - a very modern murder mystery that uses emails as clues and lures.
Both were very entertaining but Murder on the Cliffs disappointed me because I was looking for the DuMaurier atmosphere and voice. I have to read the orginal books for that.
Stop Me kept me turning the pages and up at night to finish it.
Along with reading those two books, I listened to Kathy Reich's Spider Bones - interesting premise and lots of Hawaiian scenery.
Total number of books by this date: 33

I'm not quite where I need to be to make to 100, but I'm moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment