Monday, June 1, 2009

Terminal Freeze - Lincoln Child


For some reason I've developed a love of anything to do with the Arctic (and the Antarctic). Not that I love freezing weather, but I've lately found myself watching "Ice Road Truckers." It must be the extreme conditions that are so fascinating.

Child's book has the extreme conditions all right. But it also has the Child fast pace thriller suspense. Even though I had an idea what was coming, I found myself not wanting to put the book down. A definite page-turner. I hesitate to say, "Chilling..."

Now I "need" the audio version of "Cemetery Dance" - a Child/Preston book for my next long business trip. If you want to be entertained, Lincoln Child or Lincoln Child with Douglas Preston are two gentlemen who can do it.

Five fur-lined witchy hats to Lincoln Child - keep me scared and on the edge of my seat - I love it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment