Monday, June 1, 2009

Scottoline Scores! Again


I admit it. Okay?
I'm a fan.
Lisa Scottoline could write a cereal box and I would give it five witchy hats.
I started listening to her books. Then I started reading her books. Then I started going to hear her speak.
I guess the next thing is to stalk her. But I'm smarter than that...I hope.
This is an emotional book that pulls you in and keeps you right there with the main character, Ellen, and her quest for the truth about her adopted son, knowing that the truth could ruin her life.
This is a book about love and truth and why you need to search for both, no matter what the consequences.
And, in case Lisa reads this and I haven't said it enough: "Thanks, again, sweetie for writing "Killer Smile".
Five witchy hats to our Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment